What Forms Of ID Are Acceptable?
- Current Texas driver’s license or Colorado ID card.
- Current U.S. or Canadian passport
- Valid U.S. military ID with photo and signature
- Current driver’s license from another state (as long as it shows your photo and signature)
- Valid foreign passport with I-94 or I-551 stamp
- Valid I-94 issued by U.S. Immigration with L1 or R1 status and a valid Canadian driver’s license or ID card
- Valid I-551 resident alien/permanent resident card
- Valid I-688 temporary resident, I-688B, or I-766 employment authorization card with intact phot
- Matricula Consular
- Birth certificate
- Military ID without signature
- Border crossing cards
- Rent or utility receipts