What forms of ID are acceptable?

What Forms Of ID Are Acceptable?


  • Current Texas driver’s license or Colorado ID card.
  • Current U.S. or Canadian passport
  • Valid U.S. military ID with photo and signature
  • Current driver’s license from another state (as long as it shows your photo and signature)
  • Valid foreign passport with I-94 or I-551 stamp
  • Valid I-94 issued by U.S. Immigration with L1 or R1 status and a valid Canadian driver’s license or ID card
  • Valid I-551 resident alien/permanent resident card
  • Valid I-688 temporary resident, I-688B, or I-766 employment authorization card with intact phot


  • Matricula Consular
  • Birth certificate
  • Military ID without signature
  • Border crossing cards
  • Rent or utility receipts